This is amazing! I think this is the first week that I haven't been to the doctor or the ER for some sort of pain! Things are going great now!
My 8 week appointment is this coming Wednesday, and I have been told that we will do absolutely nothing other than discuss family history. Then, I am hoping that I can schedule my appointment that is supposed to come at 10-12 weeks for earlier because at that appointment, the heartbeat is heard. I want Caleb to be here for that!
The biggest news this week is that I now hate chicken! Caleb's battalion FRG had their first coffee on Wednesday, and afterward 3 other ladies and I went out to Porter's. (Yes, it is a bar, but I only had lemonade... and it was free!) We ordered chicken wings and they were delicious! The next day, Caleb came home and made grilled chicken for me and I just couldn't make myself eat it. Just the thought of it (yes, typing this is difficult) makes me feel sick!
How could you hate chicken? Fo realz. That said I guess it's the preggers thing haha! Also, some day we should do something that involves taking a picture together so I can get our beautiful faces framed so you'll never forget me. Just sayin. ...this post a comment thing is fun...expect more in the future!
ReplyDelete