Monday, August 31, 2009

10 weeks

Today I am 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have been VERY emotional the past few days. Caleb left Friday, so that mixed with the pregnancy hormones has made me cry a lot. But, I know that he made it there and is doing just fine. It is really hard to think that he really is going to be gone for a year. A year is such a long time. But, I have so many friends that have gone through this and it is really just a given in the Army, so I know that I will make it through. And, I already can't wait until he gets to come home! Our dog, Sookie, really misses him. I just don't play with her as good as he did. He called Sunday morning. It really surprised me, and it made it SUCH a good day! Now, I am just trying to keep myself busy... and I'm leaning on my friends a lot!

Please pray that he, and the rest of the soldiers overseas, stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment