Wednesday, September 9, 2009

11 weeks

I am actually 12 weeks today, but I am going to tell you what happened this past week. I went home for Labor Day weekend. It was a lot of fun! My sister, Rachel, and I went to the Mizzou vs. Illinois football game. (Mizzou won 37-9! YAY!!) I have started not being able to eat things that I normally love. It is getting really difficult to find something that I want to eat when it is time for me to eat. Other than that, everything is still the same. I am still not showing yet.

Caleb is doing good. He is still in Kuwait and pretty bored. He calls me every few days and emails me usually every day. I am doing good with him being gone so far, so hopefully it keeps going good!

1 comment:

  1. can you skype? it's free. though you have to have a webcam for that i guess. hm. i used it when i was in chile to talk to matt even when the webcam didn't work but my voice thingy did.

    go tigers!

    you should come to kc. we'll shop for maternity things until we drop. and i've been avoiding the little tike isle for awhile now bc i always want to get your lill parasite things too!!! she's gonna be adorable. like tiny spoons and utincles that are so cute bc they're little. only even more adorable than that bc it'll look like the two of your smooshed together! yeah, i can't wait to meet her! i mean him. hahhaaaa.

    ReplyDelete